Trois factions,Quatre royaumes,Cinq saisons...Bienvenue en Ysckemia!
toi en Lybie je sais pas ce qu'il te resterait pour te branler...^^
chaque chose en son temps... ;)
quant à Jen, retourne lire le chapitre 194, elle a supporté ses bourrins de frangins, elle en a vu d'autres^^
hé non, pas preum's, je modère les commentaires à présent ;)
une main de fer dans un gant de velour 8D
pour cette fois ça suffira^^
Hell, this is unfair.
I intended to tell her one day…
That it's Aïna's fault, and Léah's fault too, who stired up trouble in my imagination…
No, I have to stop making excuses.
I should never have been so neglecting.
But she'll think I'm nuts if I tell the lot all at once !
- Jénif !
There's some bloke at the reception wishing to see you. Go quick, he's on the verge of a heart attack ! Hihi !
- I should quit smoking… Or buy myself a car…
- You can't figure out how stupid I feel.
- I have the faintest idea. I'm listening.
- YES, I do have fantasied my neighbor.
I'd been alone for two years, and you know how we are… Guys… We had just met, you and I. I didn't know yet…
How… indispensable you would become. And I swear you're the one now, the only one for me, as long as you'll be so kind as to endure me.
Don't you dismiss me for that Jen, I swear nothing ever happened and never will between me and her…
- Silvère, that's OK, quit swearing. I knew the ropes.
- Wh… What ??
- Marvin told me !
- Silvère is a good guy, he's the only one not noticing.
He's worrying me at the moment. He's got a crush on his next door neighbor, but she wouldn't give a damn, she's in a relationship already !
He's got all it takes to appeal to girls, but he has to get hooked on the only one he can't have… Can't see why he punishes himself this way…
Marvin, you're but a filthy old gossip. Worst thing is right now, I know not if I should curse you, or thank you… We'll settle things later.
- I'm relieved you admit it… And to know it's over… But hell, how did you get those photos ?? Did she give them to you ? Does she have a sexy blog ??
- Ney… I stole them from her… When she left her laptop by me for repair.
- Ho, yeah. That much.
So that's what it's like when you shoot yourself in the foot…
- But I did delete them from my computer ! I had totally forgotten they remained on that USB key, else you would never have stumble upon them !
I mean, cause I'd have deleted them too !!
- OK. Those things happen. Just like the Marvin stuff. Let not the past spoil our existence ! So look…I suggest an amnesty. No ever talking about the old files, the two of us. Right ?
- Right. Amnesty.
I'm getting away pretty well with it, finally…
- Ha, Silvère… What am I gonna do with you ?…
- Dunno. Whatever you want.
- Yes ?
- Hello, your beloved boss speaking. If you're not in the throes of death or held hostage by terrorists, I advise you to return to your item within the shortest time limits.
Ha, and you're on permanency this weekend, too.
- …OK. Thank you beloved boss.
Well, almost so.